Our people are our greatest asset. At General Construction Company we create a challenging, safe and rewarding environment that people want to be a part of. Our tradition, stability, and established reputation as a contractor provide long-term career opportunities for our employees.
Innovation, leadership, personal integrity, a positive attitude, and a passion for the work are essential traits that define individual success in our company.
Ten principles that guide our culture:
- We respect the value and contribution of every person and recognize that every job is essential to our success.
- We are ethical and honest.
- We provide a workplace free from harassment of any kind.
- We communicate openly and honestly throughout the organization.
- We actively listen to each other, and acknowledge and respect each other's values.
- We believe that teams, not individuals, are the essential unit of this organization.
- We recognize the value and importance of balance between work and family.
- We believe that work should be fun.
- We recognize and reward performance.
- We want to be the best. Not the biggest. The BEST!